Neue homophobe Entgleisung von Israels Erziehungsminister

Seine eigenen Kinder könnten nicht homosexuell sein, da sie “auf natürliche und gesunde Weise aufgewachsen” seien, meinte Rafi Peretz von der Siedlungspartei. Mehrere israelische Schulen haben am Sonntag gegen Äußerungen des nationalreligiösen Erziehungsministers protestiert, der Homosexualität indirekt als unnatürlich eingestuft hatte. Einige Einrichtungen hielten am ersten Werktag der Woche Unterrichtsstunden zum Thema Toleranz ab, teilweise in Zusammenarbeit mit den jeweiligen Stadtverwaltungen und queeren Organisationen. Auch schwule und lesbische Lehrer*innen hätten laut Medienberichten protestiert. Erziehungsminister Rafi Peretz, ein orthodoxer Rabbiner, hatte in einem am Freitag veröffentlichten Interview auf die Frage geantwortet, was er tun würde, wenn eines seiner Kinder eine “andere sexuelle Ausrichtung” hätte: “Gott sei Dank sind meine Kinder auf natürliche und gesunde Weise aufgewachsen. Sie bauen ihre Häuser auf der Basis jüdischer Werte.” Als normale Familie definierte er eine “mit Mann und Frau”.

via queer: Neue homophobe Entgleisung von Israels Erziehungsminister

MORE HATE: Rocks Thrown At WIlliamsburg Jewish Homes, Swastika Sprayed Inside School

New York City police are investigating anti-Semitic graffiti, including a swastika, found sprayed in a stairwell of a local high school. An employee of Brooklyn Tech High School found the message scribbled in black marker inside the third-floor stairwell, police said. No arrests have been made. Meanwhile, in Williamsburg, YWN was provided with a video of another disturbing incident. On the video (posted below), the viewr will see a group of young non-Jewish teens on bikes stopping in front of Hasidic-owned homes, and throwing rocks at them. This happened on Shabbos afternoon on Skillman between DeKalb & Lafayette. The discovery of the graffiti Thursday followed a wave of anti-Semitic attacks in and around New York City. Five people were stabbed at a Hanukkah celebration last month north of the city in a machete attack that federal prosecutors say was a hate crime targeting Orthodox Jews.

via theyeshivaworld: MORE HATE: Rocks Thrown At WIlliamsburg Jewish Homes, Swastika Sprayed Inside School

POGROM IN UMAN OVER SHABBOS: Ukrainian Thugs Attack Jews, 4 Evacuated To Hospitals

A group of about 30 Ukrainian thugs went on a rampage close to midnight on Friday night in Uman and mercilessly beat Jews outside the tzion of Rav Nachman. Witnesses say that the Ukrainians were running wildly through the street looking for Jews with knives and clubs in their hands. One Jew who spent Shabbos in Uman told Kikar Shabbos: “I returned from the kloiz and I see that they’re beating every Jew who ‘dared’ to look at them or say a word to them. It started with an insignificant dispute between one of the local Ukrainians and a Jew. The Ukrainian involved in the dispute called his anti-Semitic friends to come and beat up Jews.” “The police did show up at the scene but didn’t lift a finger to help the Jews. They just stood by and watched what was happening, while the Jews were being beaten up. What they did do was prevent the dozens of thugs from entering the tzion.”

via theshivaworld: POGROM IN UMAN OVER SHABBOS: Ukrainian Thugs Attack Jews, 4 Evacuated To Hospitals

Involuntary Celibates are an ‘emerging domestic terrorism threat’: Texas warns of an ‘Incel Rebellion’

Misogynistic men who identify as part of the “Involuntary Celibate” movement are domestic terrorism threats, according to a new report. The Texas Department of Public Safety included the warning in their 2020, “Texas Domestic Terrorism Threat Assessment” (PDF). “Although not a new movement, Involuntary Celibates (Incels) are an emerging domestic terrorism threat as current adherents demonstrate marked acts or threats of violence in furtherance of their social grievance,” the report noted. “Once viewed as a criminal threat by many law enforcement authorities, Incels are now seen as a growing domestic terrorism concern due to the ideological nature of recent Incel attacks internationally, nationwide, and in Texas.” (…) “The violence demonstrated by Incels in the past decade, coupled with extremely violent online rhetoric, suggests this particular threat could soon match, or potentially eclipse, the level of lethalness demonstrated by other domestic terrorism types,” the report warned.

via raw story: Involuntary Celibates are an ‘emerging domestic terrorism threat’: Texas warns of an ‘Incel Rebellion’

#Charlottesville rally organizer released, but may face criminal contempt charges

White nationalist Elliott Kline jailed after he was accused of failing repeatedly to turn over records demanded by plaintiffs in civil lawsuit. An organizer of a 2017 white nationalist rally in the US state of Virginia has been released from jail after being held in civil contempt for failing to comply with court orders in a federal lawsuit, but a judge said he could face criminal contempt charges. Elliott Kline was jailed Monday after US District Judge Norman Moon found he had repeatedly failed to turn over records requested by plaintiffs in the lawsuit against him and other participants in the rally. On Wednesday, Moon ordered Kline to be released, but also said he would consider whether Kline should be referred to the US Attorney’s Office for potential criminal contempt charges “as a result of his contemptuous conduct to date.” Kline served as leader of a white nationalist group called Identity Evropa, which was known for its campaigns to post white supremacist propaganda on college campuses. Kline stepped back from a public role in the white nationalist movement after The New York Times investigated and debunked his claims about his military service. A lawsuit funded by the nonprofit Integrity First for America was brought by Virginia residents who were injured during two days of violence in August 2017. It accuses the white nationalists of violating civil rights laws and seeks a court order prohibiting further violations as well as financial judgments.

via timesofisrael: Charlottesville rally organizer released, but may face criminal contempt charges

Rassistische Zwischenrufe: Besucher stören Kabarettprogramm – #schauhin #pack

Eine Veranstaltung im Dresdner Kabarett “Die Herkuleskeule” ist am Samstag kurz nach Beginn des Programms durch mutmaßlich rechte Pöbler massiv gestört worden. Wie die Polizei am Sonntag mitteilte, hat es aus einer Zuschauergruppe von etwa 15 Personen ausländerfeindliche sowie verachtende Zwischenrufe gegeben. Die Aufführung sei daraufhin unterbrochen worden. Zwei Darsteller hätten die Störer zur Rede gestellt. Ein 37 Jahre alter Schauspieler sei dabei aus der Gruppe heraus mit einem Bierglas beworfen und am Kopf leicht verletzt worden. Noch vor dem Eintreffen der alarmierten Polizei hatte die Gruppe den Veranstaltungsraum verlassen. Laut Polizei sind drei der beteiligten Männer im Alter von 36 bis 39 Jahren namentlich bekannt. Den Angaben zufolge stammten die Störer aus dem Raum Cottbus. Die Kriminalpolizei hat die Ermittlungen aufgenommen.

via sz: Rassistische Zwischenrufe: Besucher stören Kabarettprogramm

siehe auch: Rechte stören Kabarettaufführung mit Parolen in Dresden und verletzen Schauspieler. Es sollte ein lustiger Abend werden in der Dresdner Herkuleskeule –doch am Ende muss sogar die Polizei kommen: Bei einer Kabarettaufführung haben Besucher rechte Parolen skandiert – und einen Schauspieler verletzt.

Polizei stellt Waffenarsenal mit NS-Symbolen in Durach sicher

Ein ganzes Waffenarsenal hebt die Polizei in der Wohnung eines 59-Jährigen in Durach aus. Trotz seines »psychischen Ausnahmezustands«, einer scharfen Pistole und einiger Messer mit NS-Symbolen sieht die Polizei keine Fremdgefährdung und keine Nähe zur extremen Rechten. Am Neujahrstag kam es in einer Wohnung in Durach aufgrund einer sich im »psychischen Ausnahmezustand« befindlichen Person zu einem Einsatz der Polizei Kempten. Sie führte den 59-jährigen Wohnungsinhaber der ärztlichen Behandlung zu. Das teilte die Behörde erst am 7. Januar in einer Pressemitteilung mit. Bei dem Einsatz stießen die Beamten demnach auf eine Vielzahl von Waffen. Neben einer scharfen Pistole, welche der Mann ohne Erlaubnis besaß, habe es sich hierbei um diverse Munition, ein gutes Dutzend Stichwaffen, verschiedene Messer, sowie zwei Luftgewehre, eine Luftpistole und zwei Schreckschusswaffen gehandelt. Die teils erlaubnispflichtigen Waffen wurden sichergestellt. Die Herkunft der Waffen ist Gegenstand der Ermittlungen.

via allgäu rechtsaußen: Polizei stellt Waffenarsenal mit NS-Symbolen in Durach sicher