Creepy NYC sextortion linked to sick international neo-Nazi cult targeting vulnerable kids online – #terror #764

“Greggy’s Cult” — the online sextortion crew taken down by the feds this week — was linked to an international neo-Nazi network that has duped kids into horrific sex acts, self-mutilation and even murder, The Post has learned. The five alleged ringleaders of the twisted group scoured online gaming sites for vulnerable victims as young as 11, terrorizing them into providing sexually explicit videos and marking their bodies to show their loyalty to the creeps, Brooklyn federal prosecutors said in an indictment unsealed Tuesday. But that was just the tip of the iceberg, according to the feds and law enforcement sources. Members of a loosely linked wider network of sickos known as “764” — a perverted crew of online predators founded by then-15-year-old Texas dropout Bradley Cadenhead in 2020 — were also part of the sickening Greggy’s Cult, prosecutors said. “Greggy’s Cult came into existence before another sadistic extortion network, 764, and prominent members of 764 and other similar networks that followed were also members of Greggy’s Cult,” the US Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of New York said in a statement. Victims of 764, typically vulnerable youngsters struggling with their sexuality, eating disorders or mental health issues, are recruited on gaming sites like Roblox and lured into messaging apps like Discord. That’s where cult members begin to manipulate the fragile children, officials said. “Victims are often pressured to engage in increasingly extreme behaviors to test their ‘loyalty’ to their abuser, such as killing family pets or asphyxiating themselves,” the ADL report said. “Self-harm, particularly cutting, is also extremely common among individuals associated with 764.” According to the report, Cadenhead’s 764 was inspired by another neo-Nazi group, known as the Maniac Murder Cult, or MKY, started in Russia and Ukraine as early as 2017.

via nypost: Creepy NYC sextortion linked to sick international neo-Nazi cult targeting vulnerable kids online

The neo-Nazi at work in Buckingham Palace: Chief propagandist for far-right network poses for a photo on famous steps of royal residence while employed as visitor guide

Posing proudly in official livery alongside his colleagues – this photo shows a chief propagandist for a Neo-Nazi network working as a tour guide at Buckingham Palace.  Matthew Gravill, 26, is pictured on the steps of Buckingham Palace gardens, where members of the Royal Family greet guests during garden parties.  It is the same spot where Donald Trump and his wife, Melania, stood alongside Queen Elizabeth II to watch a military band during the US President’s state visit in 2019. Gravill, from Leicestershire, was exposed last month by ITV News as a key player in two British fascist groups, Active Club England and Vanguard Britannica.  Active Club England presents itself as a male fitness group but idolises Adolf Hitler and provides weapons training.  Vanguard Britannica, which emerged in 2022, is more openly political, with members attending public protests. Neither group is proscribed by the government.  The photo of Gravill at the palace was taken in the summer of 2023 when he was a royal warden charged with guiding visitors around its gardens and lavish state rooms.

via daily mail: The neo-Nazi at work in Buckingham Palace: Chief propagandist for far-right network poses for a photo on famous steps of royal residence while employed as visitor guide

Russian neo-Nazi group ‘Rusich’ regularly posts images of war crimes

Russian neo-Nazi paramilitary group Rusich took to Telegram in mid-November to post a photo of one of its fighters posing in front of three bodies of Ukrainian soldiers. It is thought to be the tip of the iceberg in terms of war crimes committed by this group, which is currently deployed on the Ukrainian front. In the photo, the Russian fighter, wearing a ski mask and a bulletproof vest and carrying a Kalashnikov, poses proudly in front of three bodies on the ground. The three dead men are all dressed in the military fatigues – complete with a yellow armband – worn by Ukrainian soldiers, though they have been stripped of their weapons. The photo, which was posted on Telegram on November 15, is captioned: “Take this as an example. That’s how an army of victors takes photos, not victims.” According to pro-Russian blogger ButusovPlus, the photo was taken in the region of Pokrovsk, though it is impossible to independently verify this location.   A few hours later, the photo was followed by a second post, this time one that called on followers to send similar images in order to obtain an unspecified sum of cryptocurrency.  The message goes on to become even more macabre. “We are announcing a competition. The first three people who send a photo of prisoners who have clearly been executed will get a crypto money reward from Rusich.” The post has since been deleted by the administrator of the Telegram channel. (…) These atrocities are the hallmark of Rusich, a group of Russian mercenaries who regularly display neo-Nazi references. They became well-known in Donbas in 2014, then acted alongside the Russian mercenary operation, the Wagner Group. Currently, members of this group are active on the Ukrainian front. While it is difficult to estimate how many of them there are, analysts agree that Rusich had a few dozen fighters in 2022. ‘Their aim is to terrorise their adversary’ Today, Rusich has become a byword for terror, says Candace Rondeaux, a professor at Arizona State University:  “Rusich is one of the pillars of the irregular warfare that the Kremlin has been engaged in since 2014.  Their aim is to terrorise their adversaries by showing off their brutality. Rusich was close to the Wagner universe and that of the Redut group (Editor’s note: a Russian mercenary group with close links to the intelligence services); they intervened in Syria but also in Libya. It is also a paramilitary group that operates with the blessing of the GRU (Editor’s note: the Russian military intelligence service) and recruits within the Russian ultra-nationalist movement and amongst former Russian parachutists (Editor’s note: also called the VDV).  Since it was created in 2014, Rusich has been seen as a force that carries out complex operations, including reconnaissance missions, sabotage or sniping. Some of their forces are operating behind enemy lines in Ukraine.” Neo-Nazi ideology  The members of the unit regularly show off ultra-nationalist and neo-Nazi symbols on Telegram. Case in point: the badge worn by members of the unit, which features an ultra-nationalist symbol called the Kolovrat superimposed on top of the Russian imperial flag (black, yellow and white). Ricardo Parreira, an expert in far-right symbols, says that the Kolovrat has become a sort of banner for neo-Nazi groups in Eastern Europe (…) One of the founders and the current leader of Rusich, Alexey Milchakov, stated publicly in an interview that he considers himself a Nazi and not a patriot or a nationalist.  He also called for the extermination of Ukrainians, “so they can no longer raise their children”. Ukrainian investigative group Molfar reported that Milchakov is believed to have cut off the ears of Ukrainian fighters in 2014 before publishing images of these atrocities on VKontakte.

via france24: Russian neo-Nazi group ‘Rusich’ regularly posts images of war crimes

Sick #satanic neo-Nazi group linked to horror crimes in the UK – #terror #O9A

Violent satanic neo-Nazi group Order of Nine Angles has been linked to horrific crimes in the UK and around the world – including child abuse, terrorist plots and encouraging self-harm. A former Brit school actor who claimed to have made a pact with a ‘red-horned devil’ is only the latest product of a terrifying satanic neo-Nazi group convicted of horror crimes in Britain and around the world. Declan George Candiani, 26, was stopped by counter-terrorism police at Stansted Airport as he attempted to go on holiday to Finland with his girlfriend in August last year. On seeing the contents of his phone, officers arrested him and searched the home he shared with his mum in Streatham, south-west London. An examination of his devices revealed a huge cache of extremist content which included “manifestos” of mass killers – and material linked to the satanist group Order of Nine Angles (O9A). Since its beginnings as an obscure sect in 1970s, the O9A has grown into a loose extremist network with adherents across the globe, combining neo-Nazi beliefs about racial superiority with bizarre occult and satanic imagery. Famous serial killers, such as Moors Murderer Ian Brady, are often idolised by members who praise their commitment to violence. O9A followers believe that racial equality, human rights, democracy, are ‘unnatural forces’ that prevent the Aryan race from taking over the world – and eventually outer space – and must therefore be destroyed through rituals, sexual abuse, and activities designed to spark disorder.

via mirror: Sick satanic neo-Nazi group linked to horror crimes in the UK

It’s final: Czech neo-Nazi to serve three years for threatening violence against the Government, unlawfully possessing a submachine gun, and spreading hate on the Internet

Pavel Matějný during a demonstration by neo-Nazis to support the arsonists who attacked a Romani family in Vítkov, Czech Republic, severely injuring a two-year-old, 16 April 2016. (PHOTO: Petr Zewlakk Vrabec) Pavel Matějný, who threatened to bring a firearm to the Office of the Czech Government last year, will serve three years in prison. He has not appealed his unconditional prison sentence, just protested (to no avail) the confiscation of his electronic devices by the Central Bohemian Regional Court. The verdict has taken effect. The court has punished Matějný for supporting and promoting a movement aimed at suppressing human rights and freedoms, for committing violence against a group of people, for inciting a crime, and for illegal possession of weapons. Matějný made his threats in the context of a demonstration by farmers that took place in the capital in February 2024. He wrote on Facebook that once their tractors made it to Prague, he would join them with his AK-47, i.e., a Kalashnikov assault rifle. The message was intercepted by detectives from the Prague Police’s Department on Extremism and Terrorism. They arrested Matějný and, during a search of his home, found electronic devices with neo-Nazi content and an illegally-held submachine gun. (…) The court did not agree with his argument. It pointed out, among other matters, that Matějný used the seized phones to connect to Facebook, where he made illegal posts, and that the computer disk held photographs of him giving the Nazi salute. Matějný has three previous convictions, most recently a suspended sentence for violence against an official. The Czech Interior Ministry’s report on extremism describes him as a “veteran neo-Nazi.”

via romea: It’s final: Czech neo-Nazi to serve three years for threatening violence against the Government, unlawfully possessing a submachine gun, and spreading hate on the Internet

‘Go to Mars’: Sikorski and Musk rekindle spat over US attack on EU

Poland’s foreign minister has told Elon Musk to “Go to Mars” after the billionaire called for the abolishment of the European Union—part of a wave of criticism by top U.S. figures targeting the bloc’s migration policy and democratic credentials. Radosław Sikorski rekindled the duo’s much-publicized dispute on Saturday evening after Musk wrote on social media site X, which he owns: “How long before the EU is gone? AbolishTheEU” Poland’s top diplomat replied: “Go to Mars. There’s no censorship of Nazi salutes there.” Sikorski was likely referring to images of Musk making what some commenters called a Nazi salute at President Donald Trump’s inauguration in January. Musk’s SpaceX is also trying to send a rocket to Mars and wants to establish a “a self-sufficient city” on the red planet.

via tvpworld: ‘Go to Mars’: Sikorski and Musk rekindle spat over US attack on EU

Prague Police searching for three men who gave the Nazi salute in front of a Jewish shop

A man giving the Nazi salute in front of a shop with Jewish souvenirs in Prague, 11 October 2025. (PHOTO: Policie ČR) The Prague Police are searching for three men who were captured on video giving the Nazi salute in front of a Jewish souvenir shop on Belgická Street in October. They are all now suspected of showing sympathy for a movement aimed at suppressing human rights and freedoms, a charge that could carry up to three years in prison should they be caught and convicted. Police spokesperson Richard Hrdina announced the search today on the police website, where they also published the video recording capturing the suspects in action. Hrdina said the incident happened on 11 October just before 3 AM. The eight-member group was walking down Belgická Street at the time, and as they approached the Jewish store, one of the men turned to the others and began to give the Nazi salute. He was then joined by two others, who also had their photos taken in front of the store with their right hands raised, the spokesperson said.

via romea: Prague Police searching for three men who gave the Nazi salute in front of a Jewish shop